The Advanced Textile Products (ATP) division of the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI) represents and promotes the interests and concerns of the safety, interactive, medical, protective and technical fabrics industries and serves as the primary resource for these industries. ATP actively promotes the usage of products developed in these industries and provides educational opportunities to learn about these industries and products.
Membership in ATP is open to any company or individual interested in this niche marketplace. ATP members include suppliers, product fabricators, equipment manufacturers, technical/business consultants and test laboratories.
The mission of the Advanced Textiles Products Division shall be to serve as the principal international resource providing members with the most current information on research, best practices and innovative product knowledge available to advance business opportunities in the safety, protective and advanced textile marketplace.
- Develop opportunities for the membership to share information, best practices, innovation advancements, and resources.
- Support research of innovative and advanced materials pertinent to the products and services offered by the division’s members.
- Provide an informational clearinghouse concerning the most current use of fabrics and advanced materials for technical, safety and innovative applications.
- Provide access to member company profiles to help promote their areas of expertise, core competencies, capabilities, product offerings and value-added propositions.
- Serve as a conduit to facilitate national and international linkages and networking opportunities between members and potential new members.
- Coordinate with other IFAI Divisions to share information and resources.